19.8.09

Branded Stuff-Jawdropping Price

Love these branded items, but hate the price?? Well,since now on you may fall in love with both of them.. :)))



I was thinking of my b'day wish list when I found this jawdropping online store REEBONZ
I'm drooling right now :))

I found this store very unique since it only sells branded items with a lot of discount (even until 80% off). What we have to do is register first, become its member, then we'll receive new updates of what label is on sale. They call it event and each event has certain period of time (mostly it last just a few days).. So, you have to be fully updated unless you'll miss the golden opportunity.,

next alarm on reebonz: STUART WEITZMAN UP TO 80% OFF !!!!!! this coming 21 august (only 3days sale) ^.^

good nite




FOR RECEIVE A REEBONZ INVITATION, just click this pict below:

No comments:

Post a Comment